What are you playing?

What are you playing?

What are you playing these days? Any game recommendations?

I’ll start:

Currently playing through Diablo IV. I still don’t know if I like it that much, waiting to see the endgame. The open world feels weird, and generally the live service vibes make it feel not really diablo-y. The actual second to second gameplay is fun to play, and the story is fine, but I wonder how it’s going to go once I’m done with the story.

Other than that I played through tears of the kingdom and finished it recently, absolutely loved that game despite my initial worries that it would just be “more breath of the wild”.

1 Like

I just finished playing Slayers X: Terminal Aftermath: Vengance of the Slayer, (and no “vengance” is not a typo from me) but technically still playing to find all the secrets. I think this game has been getting around a bit bc its a new release, and its ‘boomer shooter’ game play + very early 2000s/late 90s humor is very nostalgic and silly. I am not one to even play these kinds of shooters, theyre often hard for me lol, but i love the Hypnospace world and had to play this spin off while I wait for the main game’s sequel. (which also, really suggest Hypnospace Outlaw!!)

Aside from that i am in the middle of play Breath of the Wild lol. I actually really want to play TotK but never actually finished the first one even tho i have owned it since 2018! Been enjoying it, though I am struggling at the part where I need to get through the Yiga clan hideout… so i am a bit slow to playing right now.